1. I have keys but no locks. I have space but no room. You can enter, but can’t go outside. What am I?
2. What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?
3. Which word in the dictionary is spelt incorrectly?
4. What is the question you can ask all day, get different answers for the same, and they would still be correct?
5. Two fathers and two sons go fishing. Each of them catch one fish each. So, why do they bring home only three fish?
6. There are three stoves: a glass stove, a brick stove, and a wood stove. You only have one match. Which do you light up first?
7. Arnold Schwarzenegger has a big one, Michael J. Fox has a small one, Madonna doesn’t have one, the pope has one but he never uses it, Bill Clinton has one and he uses it all the time! What is it?