1. “I am not a victim”
2. “I was afraid”
3. Was there ever a relationship between him and Kangana?
4. “I’ve had enough”
5. Why didn’t he come out and talk?
6. Why didn’t he speak to the media then?
7. When did the notion of an imposter being involved surface for the first time?
8. “Then I hear ‘rape’ and that was it for me.”
There’s no point in judging or accusing. The focus now should be on a solution, learning something from this about cyber crime. No longer will thieves enter through your door. They’ll come through thin air and create havoc in your bedroom. All this time I was still blaming the impostor. Rangoli’s mails say that she’s been communicating with some guy on an email ID that is not mine. Then she sends emails to my right email ID. I think she’s extending her relationship. I think she’s innocent. Unfortunately it was one of the primary thoughts in my mind. When I went to cyber crime, the complaint was against the impostor, she was only a witness. I have tried to analyse this in a million ways. I don’t know what the truth is.
11. I was really, really proud of her.
12. Were there any hints?
13. “There were about 3-4000 mails”
14. “I didn’t want to associate with this at all”
15. “I never want to be in a he-said-she-said situation”
I think if I do get a chance to speak with her I will tell her what my thoughts are, but not here. This is national TV. I’m not here to fight. For once I wanted to say my truth and that’s it. What else can I do? I never want to be in a he-said-she-said situation, it’s disgraceful. I’ve been prodded on to give you a narrative. But do not trust me, just go by the evidences. If people believe me, great! If they don’t, great! I know where my journey will lead me. I will manifest what I am exactly about.
16. “This had the power to turn me into a very cynical, bitter man”
They called me a superstar, then a megalomaniac, then they’ll call me a victim… I have to know what I am. This had the power to turn me into a very cynical, bitter man, but I knew in my heart that I can’t afford that. I can’t teach my children the beauty of life like this.